This batch of Garbage Enzyme was done on the 4th of April 2009. On the 15th of August 2009, the Garbage Enzyme was harvested. The uniform-bodies had participated in this activity. They were requested to bring a pail and a few bottles (1.5 liter). The teacher in-charge for this particular activity is Miss Loo. The whole activity took around an hour and half to conduct. After the activity was completed, Miss Loo instructed that the enzyme to be kept at the Taman Sains.
This activity started by a short briefing about how to do. Everyone that participated in this activity had a jolly good time. Miss Loo said to use our hand to squeeze the filter bag because the Garbage Enzyme is very good for the skin. Some of the Garbage Enzyme had a very bad smell because the container was not close properly. After harvesting the garbage enzyme, they had to put it into the bottle that was brought by the student. The student that participated in this activity had finish the harvesting and later after that the students cleaned the area.
Through this activity, the ozone layer will be healed because the gas released by this garbage enzyme to the atmosphere is carbon trioxide, CO3.We hope that all students of SMK SRI PERMATA will give their full support and co-operation for this activity to be successful.
View my complete profile
- 6-8Nov: BP myscience Prize Giving Ceremony
- Why we chose these activities ...
- Program BP myscience sedang berjalan di sekolah. ...
- Persepsi pelajar terhadap aktiviti berkaitan kitar...
- A note from my heart ...
- Program Hijau Untuk Pelajar Lepasan PMR
- 15Oct: Planting 40 pots 'pokok besi'@library
- Ogo-Okt: Sudut Bacaan Dalam Taman
- Gardening At School's Garden
- 21 Oct: Report on the BP MyScience Essay Writing C...
- 21 Oct: Veg Plot Report
- Report on the Herb Garden (Mac - Oct) The Science ...
- 12:34:56 7/8/09: Pelancaran Program Rakan Muda
- 21 Aug: 5Rs Report
- 15 Aug: ECO Enzyme Report
- 8 Aug: A Day Trip to Enderong Organic Farm
- 5 Ogos: Laporan Pengurangan Air Di Sekolah
- 22 Jul: Sumbangan Pokok dari MPPJ
- 17-18 Jul: Changing fluorescent tubes to energy sa...
- 20 July: 5Rs Report
- ▼ November (20)