On the 21st of August 2009, members from the Science and Mathematics club as well as the teacher in-charge, Pn Yoong S.N and a few afternoon session ECOs came to school in the morning at 8.30 to maintain the garden.
Due to the heavy rain that morning, only about 4 members were present. However, we managed to clear the weeds. We also water the plants and also planted some beans on the empty ground as well as fertilized it.
Besides that, the five of us including Pn Yong had cleaned every part of the garden so that there may be no place for mosquitoes to breed.
After 2 months of hard work, the bittergourd that we planted in the earlier part of the year had bare its fruit. We plucked and realized that there were more than 10 bittergourds which were already ripe.
View my complete profile
- 6-8Nov: BP myscience Prize Giving Ceremony
- Why we chose these activities ...
- Program BP myscience sedang berjalan di sekolah. ...
- Persepsi pelajar terhadap aktiviti berkaitan kitar...
- A note from my heart ...
- Program Hijau Untuk Pelajar Lepasan PMR
- 15Oct: Planting 40 pots 'pokok besi'@library
- Ogo-Okt: Sudut Bacaan Dalam Taman
- Gardening At School's Garden
- 21 Oct: Report on the BP MyScience Essay Writing C...
- 21 Oct: Veg Plot Report
- Report on the Herb Garden (Mac - Oct) The Science ...
- 12:34:56 7/8/09: Pelancaran Program Rakan Muda
- 21 Aug: 5Rs Report
- 15 Aug: ECO Enzyme Report
- 8 Aug: A Day Trip to Enderong Organic Farm
- 5 Ogos: Laporan Pengurangan Air Di Sekolah
- 22 Jul: Sumbangan Pokok dari MPPJ
- 17-18 Jul: Changing fluorescent tubes to energy sa...
- 20 July: 5Rs Report
- ▼ November (20)