On 15th October, Thursday a total of 19 students which had joined the Wira Alam program came to school to beautify the reading corner at the library. We were separated into 3 groups.
From 8 to 8.45 am, group 1 which consists of 7 students were asked to clear the plants while group 2, 6 students, were clearing and cutting the â€pokok besiâ€ into smaller pieces to be brought up to the library to plant. On the other hand, group 3 which had 6 students were weeding at the little garden in front of Taman Wawasan.
After cutting the trees and clearing up the place, all 3 groups of students brought those â€pokok besiâ€ up to the library. We planted it into 40 medium size pots and watered it all.
Everything was completed around 10am. Our teacher in-charge, Pn. Chua ordered food from the canteen and we enjoyed our meal till 10.15am. We then did some craft work at the assembly ground and pasted it on the eco notice board.
Due to time constraint, we did not managed to finish up the task that teacher gave on that very morning. So, we took it as homework. The task was to ask at least 2 students and a teacher each what do they think of the eco program in school.
We also took a few photographs and were dismissed at the time of 11am.
Prepared by, 16 October, 2009.
View my complete profile
- 6-8Nov: BP myscience Prize Giving Ceremony
- Why we chose these activities ...
- Program BP myscience sedang berjalan di sekolah. ...
- Persepsi pelajar terhadap aktiviti berkaitan kitar...
- A note from my heart ...
- Program Hijau Untuk Pelajar Lepasan PMR
- 15Oct: Planting 40 pots 'pokok besi'@library
- Ogo-Okt: Sudut Bacaan Dalam Taman
- Gardening At School's Garden
- 21 Oct: Report on the BP MyScience Essay Writing C...
- 21 Oct: Veg Plot Report
- Report on the Herb Garden (Mac - Oct) The Science ...
- 12:34:56 7/8/09: Pelancaran Program Rakan Muda
- 21 Aug: 5Rs Report
- 15 Aug: ECO Enzyme Report
- 8 Aug: A Day Trip to Enderong Organic Farm
- 5 Ogos: Laporan Pengurangan Air Di Sekolah
- 22 Jul: Sumbangan Pokok dari MPPJ
- 17-18 Jul: Changing fluorescent tubes to energy sa...
- 20 July: 5Rs Report
- ▼ November (20)