Collection of old newspaper, books, magazines and cardboard containers
As planned, pupils and teachers of both sessions brought these items on the 14th & 15th of July. Newspapers, old books and items made from cardboard brought by pupils were stacked in front of their respective classes on the assembly ground. â€Kelab Pencinta Alamâ€ members recorded the height of the stack for each class over the 2 days . The collection on the 14th of July was a little disappointing. However , the next day, on the 15th of July , it was impressive! Please refer to table below:
Tin cans :2
These items were sold for RM140 and the money channelled to the BP My Science Challenge Fund.
The Recycling Program Committee would like to thank all pupils and teachers who had shown their support by taking part in this activity!
Pupils and teachers have been told to collect recyclable items made from plastic to be brought during the first week of August!
Prepared by: Pn Shamala
View my complete profile
- 6-8Nov: BP myscience Prize Giving Ceremony
- Why we chose these activities ...
- Program BP myscience sedang berjalan di sekolah. ...
- Persepsi pelajar terhadap aktiviti berkaitan kitar...
- A note from my heart ...
- Program Hijau Untuk Pelajar Lepasan PMR
- 15Oct: Planting 40 pots 'pokok besi'@library
- Ogo-Okt: Sudut Bacaan Dalam Taman
- Gardening At School's Garden
- 21 Oct: Report on the BP MyScience Essay Writing C...
- 21 Oct: Veg Plot Report
- Report on the Herb Garden (Mac - Oct) The Science ...
- 12:34:56 7/8/09: Pelancaran Program Rakan Muda
- 21 Aug: 5Rs Report
- 15 Aug: ECO Enzyme Report
- 8 Aug: A Day Trip to Enderong Organic Farm
- 5 Ogos: Laporan Pengurangan Air Di Sekolah
- 22 Jul: Sumbangan Pokok dari MPPJ
- 17-18 Jul: Changing fluorescent tubes to energy sa...
- 20 July: 5Rs Report
- ▼ November (20)